It’s hard to believe when things go wrong – like today.
- Lost the flat that was perfect for me to buy. (Buying due to divorce). It truly was great and I thought I had it in the bag.
- Left my landline handset out in the rain. Now it is a dead line not a land line phone.
- Aged dog vomiting blood. Can see that she is heading for the heavens – dog heaven. Am heartbroken about this.
- Trailed around numerous estate agents – nothing doing.
- All this only exacerbates my chronic illness. Terrific.
- Guy-friend has proved to be a real let down. And possibly insane.
“God has a plan and purpsoe for your life,” they say. Mmm. Not convinced. Unless the plan is to be constantly thwarted.
Heaven knows, I’m miserable now! I’ll try praying, maybe.