Think: remembering the main points
· Psalm 2 – Perspective
· Human rebellion + God’s response + Our choice
Talk: questions that stimulate application
1. Is there a song that has been precious to you over the years? Please describe why.
2. Why do people rage against God’s reign?
3. What is God’s reaction to people’s rage?
4. How does this psalm shape your thin kinging?
5. How does this psalm affect your heart?
6. Are there ways we can be rebellious against God’s rule – even as Christians?
7. What are the promises that are available to those who submit to His kingship?
Task: actions speak louder than words
How can this Psalm motivate us to show & tell people about God’s love? Think of some practical ways you can encourage people to discover the blessings of submitting to Christ as King.
Printable PDF –