Think: remembering the main points
· From Heartache to Herald: John 20:11-18
· Jesus seeks her + sees her pain + speaks to her + sends her
Talk: questions that stimulate application
1. What impacted you from this passage?
2. Why is the resurrection so important for the Christian faith?
3. In what ways can you identify with Mary Magdalene?
4. Can you think of other examples in which Jesus reached out to ordinary people?
5. What amazes you in Jesus’ encounter with Mary?
6. If Jesus was so great at noticing others’ pain – how can he use us to reach out to them?
7. Can you remember how you encountered Christ for the first time? Tell us about it.
8. How does Mary’s worshipful reaction inspire your own worship of the Resurrected Jesus?
Task: actions speak louder than words
· Think of 4 practical outcomes of how this…
View original post 18 more words