Please lifegroup notes on really keeping me going at a time when I cannot get to my Church of preference. I have been going to a Church of England hearing in new town I am living in. Tell a certain aspects about C of E I really like some I find difficult.
Think: remembering the main points
· Toxic Theology | Revelation 2:12-17
· Praise for Resilience: 12-13
· Cause for Rebuke: 14-15
· Call to Repentance: 16
· Promise of Reward: 17
Talk: questions that stimulate application
1. Have you ever been conned – talk about your experience?
2. Why is theology (thinking about God) so important for our lifestyle?
3. Can you think of any Biblical examples of bad theology that led to bad decisions? (i.e. Adam & Eve, David, Samson, Judas)
4. What are the differences regarding sexuality where Bible-believing Christians could be at odds with our culture?
5. What are some heresies (false teaching) that can affect our sexual ethics?
6. How can we test if some teaching is Biblically accurate or heretical? Think of some tests you can apply.
7. Look at the story of the prodigal son (Luke 15:11-32) and explain what repentance should look like…
View original post 33 more words