Think: remembering the main points
· Fruitless Theory: Revelation 2:1-7: the message & the Author
Talk: questions that stimulate application
1. What is the most encouraging thing someone said to you and how had that affected you?
2. If you were to describe the qualities of the church in Ephesus, using a tag line, what could it be?
3. What some of dangerous doctrinal heresies (false teachings) that can affect the modern day church?
4. Do you remember what the ‘first love’ looked like in your own faith experience?
5. What are the steps we can take to experience a restoration of ‘first love’ again?
6. Can you describe the difference between destructive and constructive criticism?
7. Why is the loss of a ‘first love’ so dangerous for a disciple and a congregation?
Task: actions speak louder than words
· Take time personally to evaluate your own heart and the…
View original post 44 more words