Love IS a choice!
Think: main points to get across
• “Overcome Divisions
• 1 John 3:11-19
• Love is a choice: 11-15
• Love is Christ: 16
• Love is a verb: 17-19
Talk: questions for discussion
• If you were to use an example of what true love is like, what story/person comes to your mind?
• In what ways does can the lack of love manifest itself in the church community?
• What are some of your favourite examples of true love in the Bible?
• Love is costly. What could be some of the sacrifices we need to make in order to love others?
• What Did Jesus mean when he said in John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
View original post 50 more words