TITLE & PASSAGE:
Joseph: “A Fruitful Life” – Choices – Genesis 50
REFLECTION: remembering the main points
- Joseph chose Commitment over Comfort: 1-14 > How committed are you?
- Joseph chose Surrender over Self: 15-19 > Who is on the throne in your life?
- Joseph chose Faith over Fear: 20-26 > How much do you trust Him?
DISCUSSION: helpful questions
- Do you enjoy taking decisions or not?
- What are some of the important decisions we take in life?
- If you were to highlight what you learned from this sermon series, what would it be?
- Could Joseph have chosen a different way? How would it have looked?
- In what areas of our lives is our commitment challenged by comfort?
- How do we cultivate a life of faith?
- What are the signs that my life is surrendered | not surrendered?
- What does ‘Jesus is the better Joseph’ mean?
APPLICATION: ideas that work
Which of the 3 areas do you struggle most: faith, surrender, commitment? Take time to share in 2-3′s as you pray for one another to make smart choices.